Thread: Dm744

Default Dm744

DM744 - Hunt up the Middle fork of the Chena....anyone ever do this hunt before...either reply here or PM me with any info...thanks!

a friend of mine has that hunt and we are planning on hiking in this weekend. it will be a lot of work if we do get one.

I am too interested in MFC & have some information/possible opportunity for you PM me if interested

i've been walking in by crossing the chena and hunting along the MC river. Lots of sign but no luck (save for cranberries and sprucehens). there is a trail into the drainage for winter motorized vehicles, so 4wheeler is not an option. If anybody has a better way (jet-boat) and would like to split costs give me a shout. i'll be hunting here for another week before i give up on the elusive anterless moose.

SETTHEHOOK....for some reason I am unable to send a PM at this time...please PM me with info and I will see what we can work out!!!

You guys need to read the rules when you sign up for an account. Due the huge amount of spam this forum gets, new members can not send or recieve PM until they have a large post count and have been here for a month or more. If you completed your profiles and put an email address in you an email each other with your personal email which will be outside this website.

Thank you AK Ray! Puff1995/Mammoth, check your inbox or my profile & give me a shout.