Thread: Moose hunt 12 sept thru 19 sept

Default Moose hunt 12 sept thru 19 sept

I was drawn for a 332 tag throwing this out there if there is anyone that wants to go? As of now me my 11 yr d daughter and another buddy. My two other buds had things come up. All I ask no drinkers and A good easy going attitude and not be anti social. There are big bulls in this area so if you have a harvest ticket you have a good chance a nice bull. Shoot me a pm

Also need to be resident to hunt this is in unit 13. I do know the way we have to get to keg creek and cross... Already talked to the unit 13 pro... Said the way I'm going is the best way.... Oh and safest... What we encounter enroute to keg creek is unknown to me. Should be a great time and a chance for someone to see new country. Having a 4 wheeler is a must...

Want to say good luck on your hunt! Also sorry I stole your partner I made an offer he couldn't refuse. We'll get you in the mountains one of these days and you'll see I think the 416 would be overkill though! Thanks for the wheels too! I hope we get to use them. The sis needs this one so I really want to make it happen for her. Thanks again for everything and have fun!!

Richard,

We all know rob second passion is chasing sheep! One day I will get the sheep hunting bug lol... I will be lugging my trusty 338 this hunt is for my daughter I want to see her get a moose... I hope you get a chance to use the wheeler... Can I use your meat wagon? Also best of luck to you and rob on your hunt!

John

For the 9 millionth time, take it! Put it to good use and get it bloody. Let me know the pros and cons and I will modify as needed this winter.

Cool wasn't sure if you were using it on your sisters hunt you had planned...

Well son of a snickers bar. The other buddy dropped out he has physical therapy. My moose hunt ended before it started lol. Kind of hesitant to go with me and my daughter. The good thing less things to pack in. Have two weeks to decide...