Thread: DG362 goats

Default DG362 goats

I have a DG362 permit I am gearing up for. Anyone else hunt it already this year or getting ready too? Does anyone have an info to share? I am planning on taking my boat over and walking in, trying to decide which bay to go from, Tutka or Sadie, I am leaning toward Sadie.
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

I have a change of plans, I was going to walk in solo, but after talking to my dad, he said he would go with me. We are flying in with Northwind Aviation on Sept 18th. I know it might be crowded, there are only so many lakes to fly into, but my dad is older, and I don't know how hard the hike in would be so I decided to fly. Either way, I am still optimistic I can get on a goat. Will I see any of you forum members up there?
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

i got drawn for it but won't be able to go up for a few more weeks i live in homer and was planning on the same thing to take my boat across and hike up, i would like to hear how flying in works for you it might be an option for me but mostly had been thinking about taking the boat across, i know 2 of the other guys that were drawn for the same tag and both of them won't be going till later, so it shouldn't be to crowded up there right now