Thread: Bethel Area

Default Bethel Area

I recently relocated to Bethel for work. Iíll here minimum of 2 years, part of the appeal to moving out here is the new opportunities for hunting and fishing. I have looked at the regs and been doing my research. Looking into a boat for next summer, and going to pick up a snowmobile for this winter, just wondering if there is anyone on the forum from the area or some peoplethat know the area

Get to know Karl and Steve at Papa Bear Adventures. They know the area and are good guys to hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by AKHUNTINFOOL View Post
    Get to know Karl and Steve at Papa Bear Adventures. They know the area and are good guys to hang out with.
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I recently relocated to Bethel for work. Iíll here minimum of 2 years, part of the appeal to moving out here is the new opportunities for hunting and fishing. I have looked at the regs and been doing my research. Looking into a boat for next summer, and going to pick up a snowmobile for this winter, just wondering if there is anyone on the forum from the area or some peoplethat know the area
    Sent ya PM.
    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." T. R.