Thread: Lost items at jim creek

Default Lost items at jim creek

I was out at metal creek today and on the way back in my backpack zipper broke and I lost my rangefinder nikon, kodak camera with pictures of my moose and 3 skinning knives 2 were bucks and I dont remember the other but its the round style with a gut hook. Please if anyone finds these return them to me. Hunter 748-3932

Good luck to you. Seriously.
    But people lose their trucks, trailers, wives and lives at Jim Creek.

Taylor

i know thats why i didnt go back once i got home. Im most upset about the camera. Pictures of my first moose gone for ever?! hopefully someone turns em in.

sorry to hear hunter, if you want you can take a picture of my 1st moose when I finally get one (all jokes aside at least you got a few on your cell phone)

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

This SUCKS! One trick with cameras is to take a picture of your name and number and leave it on the camera. Most folks will look through the pics and if you are lucky they will give you a call. Not much help now but maybe it will help someone in the future. I sure hope you get your stuff back!!

Keep an eye out on Craigslist. Hopefully an honest person finds it for you... Good luck
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

My brother found a camera at a popular creek near Tok. I tracked the owner down thru pics of his business in Colorado later. We deleted the pics of us skinny dipping that my bro took cause he thought it was one of our cameras.
    Hope you get some stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    My brother found a camera at a popular creek near Tok. I tracked the owner down thru pics of his business in Colorado later. We deleted the pics of us skinny dipping that my bro took cause he thought it was one of our cameras.
    Hope you get some stuff back.
    You can take the boys out of SE but not SE out of the boys.

I thought I was seeing double this post is over in the lost and found section, why not just leave it in one location?
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by ironartist View Post
    I thought I was seeing double this post is over in the lost and found section, why not just leave it in one location?
    BecUse I have had over 520views here and only 85 on the "lost and found" section. Where do you think I have the best chance finding my things?