Thread: Sheep bag

Default Sheep bag

Hello,

I am looking for a Dall sheep nut sack. I promised my Father in Law one last year. Apparently, mine got lost somehow with my taxidermist. It just needs to be salted well. I am willing to pay for it and I live in SE, AK. I know this sounds goofy but I really would appreciate the help. Thank you.....

I'm heading into the mountains with my wife in two weeks to chase sheep. Though our chances of success aren't particularly high, if we're so fortunate as to harvest a sheep, you're more than welcome to the scrotum. Odd request...but sure, I can pack that out and send it along.

I think all further replies to this thread should be handled with PM.....

However, if it isn't species specific....I have several married buddies who definitely aren't using theirs and are looking for cash!

Dang we just left a perfectly good sheep chum sack laying on the side of a mountain in the Brooks. If only I had known there was a demand!!

Am I correct to assume you want it cleared of it's original contents? Also may I ask what the intended purpose is? It would make a very interesting bota bag!

Yes, cleared of it's original contents. He would like to get it tanned and made into a little bag. I have seen this with bighorn sheep and it is kind of an interesting conversation piece. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Catch It View Post
    I think all further replies to this thread should be handled with PM.....

However, if it isn't species specific....I have several married buddies who definitely aren't using theirs and are looking for cash!
    I know several guys l who are in the same boat, But I think you would have to get into thier wives purse to get said item... LOL

I was looking forward to having a large seamless leather pouch made from my moose sack but a grizz ate it along with a hind quater and both racks of ribs.I would also like to buy or trade for a moose sack.

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    I know several guys l who are in the same boat, But I think you would have to get into thier wives purse to get said item... LOL
    Nah, Just gotta go grab them out of the jar on the counter...
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!