Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kasilof Beach Clean-up this Saturday-- Late notice I know

Default Kasilof Beach Clean-up this Saturday-- Late notice I know

Anyone wanting to help out on a beach and Kasilof use area clean-up this Saturday, please call Hal Sheppard at 299-8821 They should be there about 10:00 AM. Please call Hal if you can help out. Thanks, thewhop
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Quote Originally Posted by thewhop2000 View Post
    Anyone wanting to help out on a beach and Kasilof use area clean-up this Saturday, please call Hal Sheppard at 299-8821 They should be there about 10:00 AM. Please call Hal if you can help out. Thanks, thewhop
    Do they issue level-A hazmat gear or do we bring our own? What about bio-hazards, do you have trained technicians to handle the feces and syringes? I heard theres been an outbreak of hepatitis in the seagull population of the peninsula. SCADA could be looking at some liability issues here I'd suggest you call an environmental firm for a consultation.

I'm taking a poll
    <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

As usual, I'm glad FB is here to keep me grounded!!!!
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

I swear you have more patience than a nanny with two full time jobs, whop.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Great patience is required when dealing with the immature.

I think this is a job for --

I'm taking a poll

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    That is awesome no rep available but someone needs to rep this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Just so you know, this forum is no place for your perverted humor. You fellows need another venue to express yourselves.

I have personally recommended FB and AKH for expulsion from this site, and maybe you should join them. Get a life, gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fl View Post
    Just so you know, this forum is no place for your perverted humor. You fellows need another venue to express yourself. I have personally recommended FB and AKH for expulsion from this site. Get a life, gentlemen.
    Maybe this fourm should be more serious. No smiles no bickering no complaining unless it's against commercial fisherman or guides or natives or non residents. Yes yes we need to discuss bear baiting in spring, bash commercial fisherman in summer, bash guides in fall. No other opinions need apply for membership. We must smash all divergent opinion with a hammer. All 200 of us will keep this place going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Just so you know, this forum is no place for your perverted humor. You fellows need another venue to express yourselves.

I have personally recommended FB and AKH for expulsion from this site, and maybe you should join them. Get a life, gentlemen.

Aw gr8fl lighten up already! This isn't your private kingdom. We participate in all the sections of the forum. I'm just here to spread the truth. When I encounter something that is confounded I like to interject w/ some humor versus run to the owner and give him a list of people I demand banned.

I'm taking a poll

Actually, I kinda' like violins.

Default Rules are for a reason

Forum Rules
    ...We do insist that you abide by the rules, policies, and terms of service detailed below....

By agreeing to these rules, you are agreeing that you:

1. will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate the laws of Alaska or the United States...

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...p?do=showrules

Whether you like the rules or not, you had to agree to them to sign up in the first place. Take it up with the management if you don't like it.

~tr

Whats w/ hijacking whops thread w/ rules posting? We were discussing the Kasilof beach cleanup. How did it go whop, was there much turnout?

I'm taking a poll

Default a hijack?

Whats w/ hijacking whops thread w/ rules posting? We were discussing the Kasilof beach cleanup. How did it go whop, was there much turnout?
    I have no idea who or why whop's thread got hijacked...... Oh wait.... maybe I do have a little bit of an idea.....:

Do they issue level-A hazmat gear or do we bring our own? What about bio-hazards, do you have trained technicians to handle the feces and syringes? I heard theres been an outbreak of hepatitis in the seagull population of the peninsula. SCADA could be looking at some liability issues here I'd suggest you call an environmental firm for a consultation.

Aw gr8fl lighten up already! This isn't your private kingdom. We participate in all the sections of the forum. I'm just here to spread the truth. When I encounter something that is confounded I like to interject w/ some humor versus run to the owner and give him a list of people I demand banned.

I personally recommended to FB and AKH that we all go fishing as their humor is direly needed around here. Loosen the tighty whiteys and take a deep breath. If your personal recommendation carries merit, these two clowns will be gone. If you are disrespected by their continued presence, how will you counter when they are allowed to continue on as normal?

FB, I thoroughly enjoyed the Saturday Night Live reference. I hope you can maintain that level of commitment to comedic interpretation after a few hours on a flooded out river.

Whop, you seem like an alright guy. Did you take the joke in jest or did you lose sleep over the comical interpretation? I'm willing to bet that you are alright with FB's comedy as he means you no ill will.

Here's something else that doesn't break forum rules but is comical:

This sign could be put @ the Kasilof Beach. There's the thread tie-in.
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Quote Originally Posted by Phish Finder View Post
    I personally recommended to FB and AKH that we all go fishing as their humor is direly needed around here. Loosen the tighty whiteys and take a deep breath. If your personal recommendation carries merit, these two clowns will be gone. If you are disrespected by their continued presence, how will you counter when they are allowed to continue on as normal?

FB, I thoroughly enjoyed the Saturday Night Live reference. I hope you can maintain that level of commitment to comedic interpretation after a few hours on a flooded out river.

Whop, you seem like an alright guy. Did you take the joke in jest or did you lose sleep over the comical interpretation? I'm willing to bet that you are alright with FB's comedy as he means you no ill will.

Here's something else that doesn't break forum rules but is comical:

This sign could be put @ the Kasilof Beach. There's the thread tie-in.
    LOLOLOLOL Oh I get quite a little chortle outta you's guys!

I'm taking a poll

I don't take anything FB has to say as gospel, I know who and what he represents, $$$$ off the resource, only... cain't blame a guy for trying to keep his source of resource's up, even if it takes food out of an Alaskan's family. Just Business, folks... Just Business. I actually laughed when I came across this thread. I take any and all of FB's post as posted, just a click away from nowhere!!!

I don't take anything FB has to say as gospel, I know who and what he represents, $$$$ off the resource, only... cain't blame a guy for trying to keep his source of resource's up, even if it takes food out of an Alaskan's family. Just Business, folks... Just Business. I actually laughed when I came across this thread. I take any and all of FB's post as posted, just a click away from nowhere!!!
    Has it ever crossed your mind that fb and others are so defensive because they fear that mismanagement due to allocation demands might take food out of an Alaskan's family as well. The commercial fishing family.
    You state he stands for $$$$ off the resource as if that is a bad thing. You make it look like greed. That $$$$ is needed for sustenance, just like the salmon are needed for sustenance for all of the Anchorage, Valley and Fairbanks dippers who travel all the way down here during dipping season. They would probably starve if it weren't for those fish. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    Has it ever crossed your mind that fb and others are so defensive because they fear that mismanagement due to allocation demands might take food out of an Alaskan's family as well.
    I'm pretty sure FB has stated directly that he'd prefer it if every one of us Alaskans were to buy our salmon directly from him.

Please correct me if I'm wrong FB; I don't want to put (wrong) words in your mouth, and looking up a citation/quote is just too tough, since part of this forum is un-google-able.

I'm pretty sure FB has stated directly that he'd prefer it if every one of us Alaskans were to buy our salmon directly from him.

Please correct me if I'm wrong FB; I don't want to put (wrong) words in your mouth, and looking up a citation/quote is just too tough, since part of this forum is un-google-able.
    I guess nobody understands what a hard pill it is for me to swallow that people who haven't been here that long, call themselves Alaskans and tell me what I prefer. I prefer people that haven't been here that long keep their pie hole shut and quit calling themselves Alaskans. You don't even want to know how bad it irks me when they get involved in fish politics. You dippers had a good thing going till you started running off at the mouth and advertising your fishing hole. Now its blown up into a monster and really only targets 2 river systems, both road accessible Now its up to real Alaskans to thwart anymore of this travesty before its too late. ---->enter fullbush

I'm taking a poll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast