Thread: Mystery Pups at Alaska Dog and Puppy

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

Default Mystery Pups at Alaska Dog and Puppy

May be something in these pups to consider.
    Alaska Dog and Puppy Rescue has 3 male, very black lab-ish looking pups 9-10 weeks old.
    The also have a pregnant Golden Retriever about to give birth. She was surrendered to ADPR directly. No idea what the the father is. Of course its a crap shoot but with potentially half the DNA and training from the start .....http://www.akdogandpuppyrescue.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    May be something in these pups to consider.
    Alaska Dog and Puppy Rescue has 3 male, very black lab-ish looking pups 9-10 weeks old.
    The also have a pregnant Golden Retriever about to give birth. She was surrendered to ADPR directly. No idea what the the father is. Of course its a crap shoot but with potentially half the DNA and training from the start .....http://www.akdogandpuppyrescue.com/
    how much do they cost?
    Semper Fi!

More pups at the Mat-Su shelter too, including 3 black Labs, 3 yellows, and 7 Labradoodle pups. The black & yellow pups look pretty much Lab, but 2 are listed as Lab/Golden Retriever mixes. You'll have to go to http://www.petharbor.com and search under "I Lost My Pet".

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

The black pups at ADPR are Labs, retrieving , playing tug so I would guess all Lab. I think the adoption fee is about $150 - 200 but they are spayed, neutered shots, chip, etc. It's too bad they have to do it so young but otherwise most people just don't do it. I'll have to go down to the shelter tomorrow and take a look. Too many unpapered sporting dogs ending up at the shelter. Wonder who thought they'd make a million on Doodle pups. Personally Im sold on mine but I don't think I'd buy a doodle on purpose if I wanted a retriever.

im looking for a free old calm dog that dont bite kids and wont run away.
    Semper Fi!

I will talk to my girlfriend the pet lady she usually has lines on dogs that need good homes, best part they are usually FREE
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

ADPR's FB page says "Puppies 4 months and under are $160, Dogs/puppies older than 4 months are $120, small breed dogs are $200. All of our dogs/puppies are micro-chipped, spayed or neutered, and are up to date on age appropriate shots"

The Golden had 10 pups today & the sire sure wasn't a Golden. Good grief -- she's only 15 months old.

The 1/2 goldens look pretty dark. Who knows at this point. There are a few Lab pups in the Mat-Su Shelter. Apparently they were "found" . Their dewclaws were removed so this makes no sense at all. According to a volunteer some have damage to their ear flaps. I saw two heathy cute pups. They were rotating them from cages to spend time in the larger puppy pen. The "labradoodles" were a chessie/schauzer mix found running loose. Yikes and they went home. (how do you lose a litter? My pups wouldn't leave the yard if dragged until they were 16 weeks old. )