Thread: Doyon/village lands

Default Doyon/village lands

Trying to do all my land research for upcoming hunt. I see that some village lands cross over and include major river bottoms for short stretches of the rivers. I do not want to hunt there but do want to float/boat through to another area. Do the corporations really own the navigable river bottoms? Anyone had issues with traveling through these areas? Looking to avoid any issues in the field, thanks much!

Yep, State to the high water mark. Sleep onna sandbar if its not raining.
    The best folks to talk to are the owners of the private propertys you plan on passing through. Ask about emergency pullouts and river conditions, Im sure they will tell you how to keep safe and lawfull. They may even permit you to camp........ dont kow til ya ask
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Thanks for the replies.

I had asked permission last year, no response. So I went somewhere else. But I am looking to pass through 12 miles to more state land.

Then the theoretical of that area between the river and high water mark being fair game if mr 5 brow tines is standing there with one foot in the river? It seems that's how the state highways work, not on,from or across but along that edge to thue right of way edge. It would be best, of course, if he then dropped right there too. I prefer a little room to manuver myself..but good to know, before you go.

Good luck hunting!