Thread: Sheep Stories and Comments Refreshing This Year

Default Sheep Stories and Comments Refreshing This Year

Wanted to take a minute to say thanks to the folks posting sheep stories and those who've taken the time to comment. It's gotten pretty ugly in the past, to the point where I've largely quit posting. But this year the stories and rams have been solid and the comments positive and complimentary. Definitely some sort of collective attitude shift happened and it's refreshing to see. Thanks.

Steve

All of these stories has me inspired to try sheep hunting next year. I am already starting the research on where to go. Looking at gear, and trying to get a partner lined up. I think I am more excited about sheep next year, than I am about caribou this weekend.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Good one Fullcurl.Thanks to all.

I just wondering how many aren't posting stories for fear of monday night QB'ing and all of the accusations. We may get a better idea after next month when most of the moose season is over.
    Semper Fi and God Bless

+1 rep point fullcurl. this has been a great story year so far- everyone has their oppions,there is a time and a place for it but not on a post about a succesfull hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by tboehm View Post
    I just wondering how many aren't posting stories for fear of monday night QB'ing and all of the accusations. We may get a better idea after next month when most of the moose season is over.
    Bingo!!!!!!

I hope the postings of hunts, successful or not, continue . It has made my inability to participate in the pursuit this year a little easier to handle.

The sheep and caribou hunts posted so far have A+ !