Thread: Hot hunters

Default Hot hunters

There are 6 very upset hunters in Coldfoot tonight. They were supposed to fly out Friday for sheep and are still waiting for their planes. *Name removed* booked to fly them out but not happening. *Name removed* not answering the phone or even the decency to call the hunters to let them know whats up. Anybody else have outfitter problems?
    Last edited by Brian M; 08-21-2011 at 21:30. Reason: Business name removed per forum rules
    Even a jackass won't stumble on the same stone twice.

please don't remove the names. the transporters should be held accountable for their actions. i have heard of several different BAD experiences with **name removed** this year. who is it so i can avoid them?

PM the OP for the more detailed info.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Please keep names out of negative posts per forum rules. Use the pm system if you have questions.

I will say that I shared a strip with a couple guys that were stuck waiting for a pickup and the air taxi claimed to be weathered in. Wrights flew us in and out and they were EXACTLY on time. 0830 departure found us wheels up dead on at 0830. Noon pickup had the Helio bouncing on bushwheels in front of our camp at 1159! Our pilot said that the location where the other service was coming out of was not weathered in as their scheduled flight there had no issues at all...

Have flown with Wrights and I bet $100 it wasn't them...

To all the PM's, I am not one of the hunters, they just told me what happened. I don't know the name of the air taxi just the outfitter they booked with.
    Even a jackass won't stumble on the same stone twice.

Quote Originally Posted by ACNDHO View Post
    To all the PM's, I am not one of the hunters, they just told me what happened. I don't know the name of the air taxi just the outfitter they booked with.
    Glad to hear it wasn't you, I was almost feeling sorry for ya, Al.

coldfoot is quite the drive as well, tack on the extra cash for that makes it even worse. did they say where they were from?

oh and by the way dad, the name of the thread had me thinking you ran into some female hunters, lol