Thread: American Hunter Heritage foundation/ State Fair: Looking for volunteers

Default American Hunter Heritage foundation/ State Fair: Looking for volunteers

I am throwing this out there for any volunteers to help sell some raffle tickets at the state fair here in Palmer next week. The proceeds go to the wounded Warrior program and Women/Children hunter/ safety programs all here in state. This is a sub of the NRA but keeps all proceeds here in-state, nothing leaves for our efforts. We auction off a number of rifle/pistols but keep the number of tickets down to keep the odds right for every body involved.
    I volunteer every year cause I grew up hunting and want to pass the tradition on. We will pay for your fair admission and parking too. Come help out for a couple of hours and you get to enjoy the rest of the day on us.
    Any questions, please PM me or e-mail me if you can help out. Thanks a lot for even entertaining the thought. The whop
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

BTT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?