Thread: Kudos to Pioneer Meats in Wasilla - Great Hunter Sticks

Default Kudos to Pioneer Meats in Wasilla - Great Hunter Sticks

I dropped the parts of my caribou that were not able to be made into steaks to Pioneer Meats on Monday, and yesterday/Friday I got it back all done.

Excellent work (tasty!), I got my own meat back and how about that 4 day turnaround time? (They don't promise this to everyone, but I went to the top of their todo list since my meat had never been frozen yet).

They're at the corner of Pittman Rd and the Parks; find'm here: http://pioneermeatsofalaska.com/. I have no affiliation with them, except the the forum member here that recommended them to me has a daughter that knows the owner; still, name dropping his name got me no discount off list.... Oh well, knowing him as I do, I'm surprised that my attempted maneuver didn't result in my paying more that list!

Glad to hear that even if you didn't get a discount. Denise does good from what I have tasted so far, no
    disappointment. I would recommend her for all to try. She does good work and has a very clean shop. As said, my daughter went to school with hers and were friends. Still recommend pioneer meats. I won't go anywhere else anymore. Two thumbs up
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Default referral

Quote Originally Posted by thewhop2000 View Post
    Glad to hear that even if you didn't get a discount. Denise does good from what I have tasted so far, no
    disappointment
    C'mon over and get some sometime; I owe ya. Thanks for the referral.