Thread: Cheap 358 bullets at Midway

Default Cheap 358 bullets at Midway

Any 358 Win or 35 Whelen shooters, check out Midway, they have Speer 250 grainers on sale for about 18 bucks - a pretty good price. Just a heads up for you guys. I think that price is for 50, but that is still a pretty good price I think.

That is a good price for the Grand Slams. I know they've changed the make-up of the Grand Slams some 10 years or so ago. Instead of a core made up of two materials of different hardness, they now have the uniform Hot-Cor core. They have retained the thicker jacket shank and the cannelure retention ring. I'm not certain if the new style retains the core as well as the old style does but for 358Win and 35Whelen velocities, they should work fine.

Thanks for the heads up. If you do a quick search for "midwayusa coupon code" you can usually save $10 to offset shipping.

Just for my information, what does it generally cost you to have something shipped from MIDWAYUSA to you in Alaska, say one box of the bullets listed?

I have a VERY good advantage .................................................. .................................................. .. I only live about 5 miles from the warehouse, so I can select "pickup at warehouse" and save alot of money (does not work for powders or loaded ammo though).

Midway changed their shipping polices a few years ago, most likely because they were losing business. They now ship using the flat rate boxes and light items can go parcel post. If your nuts you could elect to ship UPS or Fedex and pay out the ying yang.

In general, they only charge a few pennies more than the actual shipping costs.
    One box of bullets to upwards of maybe 15, would estimate shipping to be about $13-15.

They have become very competitve in the last few years. Add the fact you can often google for a coupon and they are often the lowest price online supplier.
    Tennessee

Often times Midway has better prices than I can find in town even with their shipping. It's hard to believe.