Thread: How did this happen?

Default How did this happen?

How do you accidently shoot your self with a Judge?

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/arti...f-both-legs-24

Perhaps he should have shot myself a bit higher up and removed his genes from the pool
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

I donít buy his story unless he is so smart that he had the gun already calked under the seat. Iím betting he was playing with it pretending he was in his favorite gangster rap video when he shot himself like the idiot he is and thought this story sounded better.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

i think it happened because. if one has a rossi circut judge, it's loaded, it is unsecured in a moving vehicle and allowed to slide around inside the vehicle, near the pedal's used to control the vehicle, and while it is in operation- you have some of that crappy pot from the lower 48 and muliple ID's so you don't know who you are.

to be honest, i have no idea how that could have possibbly happened. luckly he stopped before he crashed into someone else, l am just thankful that he shot himself 1st.

technically this qualifies as both getting tagged or 'being shot from a moving vehicle' and 'doing a drive by' or shooting someone from a moving vehicle. perhaps he should share his story with the world by laying down a smooth rap over a good beat.
    edit signature here

This should qualify him for a nomination to the Darwin award for this year.

It is easy to explain what happened. He violated the number on rule of handling a firearm.

I have found that when a firearm fires the bullet (or slug) goes where the muzzle is pointed......always!!

So.......he pointed the firearm at his leg and pulled the trigger.

Therefore.....he is is an idiot!!

What bothers me the most about people like this is;

A. He apparently can get a drivers license.

B. He apparently can buy a gun.

C. He can yet, still, reproduce.

There is no end in sight.
    Last edited by Murphy; 08-30-2011 at 09:33.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

It could have been much worse, he could have missed completely!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterCO View Post
    This should qualify him for a nomination to the Darwin award for this year.

It should qualify him for a trip to the "big house". However he shot himself too low to damage the family jewels and is still in the gene-pool so "No Darwin Award".
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

I think the explanation provided in the article is quite plausible, as far as it goes.

He grabbed it by the trigger, and that's how you make a gun fire.

The thing we don't know, is did he fire it SA, or DA.

If it was DA, presumably, he would have had to grab harder.

In which case, he must be a hard grabber. I'll leave the rest to the Forensic people.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

I think things like this happen for two reasons. 1. Stupidity. 2. Lack of good sence. Neither reason requires any explanation.

Guys...you're being too pessimistic. This guy was obviously not the owner of the vehicle. The vehicle (and firearm) belonged to his brother, who had just checked himself into rehab (again, but this time he really means it). He had left his vehicle on the side of the road so as not to drive while impaired and possibily hurt other innocent motorists. His Good Samaritan brother was simply driving it home for his brother. You guys are so negative...you probably think the people who took over Tripoli are really bad guys and not true freedom fighters. Wake-up...people are good, that's why we're the center of the universe.

Brilliant, Doc.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?