Thread: Pants?

Default Pants?

What pants to wear moose hunting in Sept along the Charlie River, up high? Not a lot of brush busting, glassing...

I think you would be hard pressed to find a better pant for late fall hunting than the Kryptek Cadog Pant. Check 'em out.

http://www.ptxstore.com/kryptek/prod...3a1c3532b0f680

RC

Just realized they all show "out of stock" on Kryptek's website. It's not true, here's the link to Cabelas where you can order them if interested.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Krypt...3Bcat104748480

RC

What kind of tempatures would you say these are good for?
    Semper Fi and God Bless

Great thanks for the tip.
    I zipped into Cabelas while I was in Phoenix over the weekend and grabbed the last pair in my size.
    Look stout and are lighweight. Will be field testing in a couple of weeks.

I had the opportunity to field test the Kryptek Alaios pants and shirt on a 10 day Wrangells sheep hunt. I am very satisfied with what quality and design of the Kryptek gear. Tons of pockets, well made, durable and lightweight. I normally don't get too excited about camo, but I think the Mountain Mimicry pattern is one of the best for Alaska. If you're in colder weather, you may want to go with the Cadog pants, but I normally dress light and layer.

Just my .02 cents.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

Thanks went with the Cadog pants...117 in Phoenix, so I did not keep them on too long!