Thread: Rental sit on tops in Seward at liquid adventures!

Default Rental sit on tops in Seward at liquid adventures!

**I stole this post from another forum but wanted to spread the word. Love to see a few more folks try it! Kardinal_84**

=====================
    If anyone is coming down to fish the Derby in Seward we have three Ocean Kayak Prowler 15's available for rent at the shop. They are rigged with two flush mount rod holders behind and one RAM mount rocket launcher in front.
    Kayak, Paddle and Seat $50/day. Give us a call in advance to reserve them as we are often out on trips.

Chris or Pam (907) 224-9225
    www.liquid-adventures.com

=
    ===============================================

Default Kayak Fishing

I was in Seward yesterday, it was really nice once you got out the first couple of miles from town.
    fishing along the head was OK.
    and Kardinal, its ok to give out positive info on businesses other than your own business , unless you buy a spot on here.
    You did not break any forum rules, and we invite folks to post about opportunities that may otherwise not be easily found out...
    the forum is all about spreading good information and sharing our experiences..
    just a reminder to all of us here... if we have a problem with a business or operation , please post your thoughts in the following way,,,,, such as,,,," I had a negative experience with an canoe outfitter in Sterling this weekend. If you are interested in what happened, please PM and we can visit about it "
    This way, we are able to share our experience with folks that may be considering using a business in that demographic, and can get some information that may help them avoid any problems etc..
    on the other hand,,, any attaboys you want to share about your experience with a outfit, please feel free to express on the open forum.
    This is a liability issue for the forum, and of course any business is going to welcome positives, but would never welcome a negative post. There is always at least three stories to every event, the customers story, the operators story, and the Real story.....
    again..
    Thank you all for your help and understanding about these rules ..
    Max
    Last edited by Alaskacanoe; 08-16-2011 at 09:15.
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskacanoe View Post
    I was in Seward yesterday, it was really nice once you got out the first couple of miles from town.
    fishing along the head was OK.
    and Kardinal, its ok to give out positive info on businesses other than your own business , unless you buy a spot on here.
    You did not break any forum rules, and we invite folks to post about opportunities that may otherwise not be easily found out...
    the forum is all about spreading good information and sharing our experiences..
    just a reminder to all of us here... if we have a problem with a business or operation , please post your thoughts in the following way,,,,, such as,,,," I had a negative experience with an canoe outfitter in Sterling this weekend. If you are interested in what happened, please PM and we can visit about it "
    This way, we are able to share our experience with folks that may be considering using a business in that demographic, and can get some information that may help them avoid any problems etc..
    on the other hand,,, any attaboys you want to share about your experience with a outfit, please feel free to express on the open forum.
    This is a liability issue for the forum, and of course any business is going to welcome positives, but would never welcome a negative post. There is always at least three stories to every event, the customers story, the operators story, and the Real story.....
    again..
    Thank you all for your help and understanding about these rules ..
    Max
    Thanks Max. I appreciate the clarification. I just don't see many kayakers fishing and I'd like to see a few more folks get into it and I have had a LOT of questions about availability of Sit on Tops in Alaska.