Thread: Curious about the Moores move to Alaska

In my RV on the road less traveled...

Default Curious about the Moores move to Alaska

A couple and their two kids were moving to Soldotna Alaska back in July and created a blog about the move they posted their progress every day until July 28th when they were just about to cross into Canada then it abruptly ended. Anyone know what happened to them?
    Tomorrow's a mystery, yesterday's history, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present!
    Approach life like you do a yellow light - RUN IT! (Gail T.)

Kasilof, AK

Hi Steve,

We are here!!! After 18 days on the road, we finally made it to Soldotna last Sunday evening and have been trying to get settled. Apologies for not posting earlier but we had no internet in Canada without paying through the nose and we have been busy over the past week here in AK. To complicate matters even more, our cellular internet connection at the house is not all that great. I'm sitting at the Safeway as I type this trying to get our pictures, videos and blog updated. I've made a few updates but we'll be posting more updates from the past couple of weeks on our blog over the next week or so. Thanks for checking in on us and be sure to check out the blog.

Brian M.
    G3 Guy
    "...with God all things are possible." - Mark 10:27