Thread: Rodbuilding

Default Rodbuilding

I am back trying to get a rodbuilding groop together. I took last year off as I was having a house built. We will be holding our first event on 17 September. If you know nothing at all about Building your own rod we will teach you. I know there are some great rodbuilders in Alaska so come on out and share your expertise with us. Email me at 907rodbuilder@gmail.com if you would like to attend, of if you have any questions. I have most supplies on hand, and can order what I don't have. Shoot me an email if there is something your looking for. For any builders that are interested I have a pretty good deal going on Rainshadow IF 10" fly blanks. Shoot me an email if your interested in them

Kirk

We are still on for this Saturday the 17th. If your interested in attending let me know and I will send directions.

I might be down if I'm not in the woods
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Any more get togethers planned?

Funny you should ask Larry. I apologize for not having these better planned but I am a shift worker. I have another Event planned for 12 November

Greetings to everyone I am set to do the second rodbuilding event of the winter. It will be on November the 12th starting at 10:00 am. I will be sending an order off to Batson's on the 1st of November. I have a fair selection of some thier Fly Blanks, as well as some Casting/Spinning. I also have a lot of the different guide styles if you want to see them in person. If anyone is interested in any Batson components give me a call at 229-2757 or shoot me an email with your requests.

If your interested in attending the Rodbuilding workshop send me an email at 907rodbuilder@gmail.com. I would like to have a head count of who is planning to attend so I don't become overwhelmed.

If you do a December or January gathering please post I would be very interested

We have one scheduled for 10 December. I will try to hold 1 a month through at least April. I will post them out here as soon as I can.