Thread: Ask a Trooper

Default Ask a Trooper

Why don't I have permission to ask the Trooper a question? What did I do now???

George

Ask a Trooper questions are submitted via the private message system. Send a PM and the Trooper in charge of that account will receive your question directly.

Thanks Brian,

Hope your summer is going well. Looks like from your avatar that you got someone coming up to row for you...

George

Ha! Yeah, we're working on it. The one in the avatar is three now and he has a one year old brother, so between them I figure I'll be able to kick back and take it easy in about 10 years.

Congrats Brian, but I think you may be more than 10 years away from kick back time! ;>}
    My son lost interest in fishing during the teenage years and wouldn't row me any where (girls & cars were his focus)! However, I do have good news to report, when he turned 18 someone waved a magic wand over his head and his fishing interest returned. He's now 25 and rows me around every where! Good luck in the future, hopefully your son will remain interested in fishing during the hormonal influenced teenage years and your son(s) will grow up to be your bestest fishing buddy in the whole world, just like my son!