Thread: Any Spots near Seward to Fly Fish?

Default Any Spots near Seward to Fly Fish?

The family and I are headed to Seward for the weekend and I am looking for a place to wet the line. This will be our first time to Seward. Does anyone have any suggestions for either trout or salmon I would appreciate it. Willing to post report. Thanks

TH

Quote Originally Posted by thammond003 View Post
    The family and I are headed to Seward for the weekend and I am looking for a place to wet the line. This will be our first time to Seward. Does anyone have any suggestions for either trout or salmon I would appreciate it. Willing to post report. Thanks

TH
    Ptarmigan State recreation area is good for families and its easy to access. You cant miss it there will be people fishing there.

thammondoo3

Lots of fly fishing to be had, plenty of lakes for the fam. Cresent/Carter is great. Same with Gralying, meridian and troop lake. Paradise is wonderful this time of year if you got some cash for a fly in, even better!

Heck yeah! Ptarmigan creek, a 4 weight rod, and a multitude of 6mm beads! Gauranteed fish fun for you, and your family. Also trail lakes is good. And cooper landing is full of salmon and trout!