Thread: seven mile lake denali hwy

Default seven mile lake denali hwy

just wanted to get some general information about this lake (the seven mile lake beyond glacier gap lake, not the one right off the rd)? fishing info primarily. would appreciate any info that anyone may have. thanks.

chris

Here's a link with a little bit of information. I'm not sure if this is the lake you're talking about, but it sounds like it might be. If you go up there, please let us know if the blueberries are looking abundant up that way. And how you do fishing, of course. Good luck to you!

[Edit: I no longer have my copy of the Highway Angler, so I'm not sure if this lake is mentioned in that book. Might want to take a look if you have a copy or can find one at the store. I think I've seen it at Carrs, believe it or not.]
    Last edited by Bibico; 08-07-2011 at 20:08. Reason: Add information

I heard it was fished out?
    Tim

thanks. how do i get the link?

Been in there a few times...one hell of a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibico View Post
    Here's a link with a little bit of information. I'm not sure if this is the lake you're talking about, but it sounds like it might be. If you go up there, please let us know if the blueberries are looking abundant up that way. And how you do fishing, of course. Good luck to you!

[Edit: I no longer have my copy of the Highway Angler, so I'm not sure if this lake is mentioned in that book. Might want to take a look if you have a copy or can find one at the store. I think I've seen it at Carrs, believe it or not.]
    Quote Originally Posted by crmcd79 View Post
    thanks. how do i get the link?
    Click on the words: a link with a little bit of information.

The highlighting on the link might not be very bright on your monitor. I had to look to be sure it was there myself. Hover your pointer over it and you should see it.

thanks for the clarification. not the same lake i was talking about, but thanks anyhow.

blueberries not so abundant as of yet (at least not along the trail); did although see plenty of folks, while to and fro, picking off the side of the hwy. didn't get much of a chance to fish, but certainly looks promising (packraft would be ideal). will definitely give it another go.