Thread: Help!!!!

Default Help!!!!

Need some help here. I have a phantom sportjon with the 200 merc in it..and the motor just crapped out on me. does anyone know where i can take it in alaska...OTHER THAN COMPEAUS...and get a new motor thrown in it by sep. 1? i know its asking alot..but i need it bad....thanks for all your help....
    They say its unsafe to own a gun, I say its unsafe to have only one!!!

There is a guy in Eagle River that has two EFI engines. They were for sale two weeks ago. His name is Ellis has a small shop and does work out of it. Might give him a try his number is 907-440-5080 Good Luck!!
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Quote Originally Posted by rawdogrichard View Post
    Need some help here. I have a phantom sportjon with the 200 merc in it..and the motor just crapped out on me. does anyone know where i can take it in alaska...OTHER THAN COMPEAUS...and get a new motor thrown in it by sep. 1? i know its asking alot..but i need it bad....thanks for all your help....
    Try the Boat Shop in Fairbanks, awhile back they had a new 200 SJ in the box. Glen

Boat Shop, Compeaus, Reeds Marine (Faribanks) and Marita sea & ski in Anchorage should all do Merc work. Is is still under warrenty? What happened to yours? How many hours?
    "One Last Cast"

there is a user that had a motor swapped by Marita, I'll let him tell the horror story if he chooses....

Boat Shop in FBX is your best bet if you live up there....I have another suggestion if you are near the valley...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Quote Originally Posted by AK NIMROD View Post
    There is a guy in Eagle River that has two EFI engines. They were for sale two weeks ago. His name is Ellis has a small shop and does work out of it. Might give him a try his number is 907-440-5080 Good Luck!!
    I can stop in and see Ellis to see if he still has those engines. I have not seen him this summer so a courtesy call is warrented. Can you do the install if we get a hold of them?

I am pretty sure the Boat Shop has one.

thanks for all your help...nimrod..i got ahold of ellis...he has one sitting there..im gonna take it down there andhave him do it for me. had real bad luck with compeaus....never goin there again. the motor i got has 350 hours on it..and it just crapped out on me...quit...on the yukon river in june...
    They say its unsafe to own a gun, I say its unsafe to have only one!!!