Thread: Half-day Halibut charters

Default Half-day Halibut charters

Any recommendations on a good half-day halibut, or halibut/silver combo? Anywhere from Seward to Homer. I haven't booked anything yet, so I don't expect to get on board Crackerjack or the likes as a last minute walk-on. My wife is good for about six hours on the water, so that's why a half-dayer. Any more than that and she looks like this: . Then I look like this: . And that could lead to this: And I want to avoid that at all costs. I'm sure you all understand. Thanks a lot.

If I were you I would look to deep creek or anchor point, most of those guys fish one tide swing down there and you are out for around 6 hours total. Its a shorter run to the fish too. The launch is pretty cool too, they go off the beach with skidders. We have fished with Irish Lord Charters and Deep Creek Sports Shop and have done well with both. Good Luck

I looked into both, but couldn't find a web site for Irish Lord. DCSS looked promising though, and the location works well for us. Thanks 'swede.

No worries, have a blast. That is some beautiful water out there!!!!

C'mon guys, none of you out there have a friend, or friend of a friend you can recommend? I want to give them a little business.

we fished with crooked creek rv last week.

www.crookedcreekrv.com

Give them a try......

Irish lord is a booking agent. We went out them a couple times. Great captain.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Thanks guys. I leave tomorrow. Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet. Gonna hit the rivers for a few days and then (hopefully) find a few charters out there. I appreciate your help. Catchemup!

Might be too late but you can check with Heavenly Sights. Their ph # is 907-567-7371. They do pretty good.