Thread: I am relying on you all

Smile I am relying on you all

May 10, 2011, I smashed my left hand notably my left index finger and tore up my left shoulder a bit while at work. Last week I had surgery to repair the shoulder. All this has left me homebound and prevents me from doing much of anything, particularly the hunting and fishing I had planned. This is what brings me to my thread title.

I hope each and everyone has a safe and successful hunting season while taking photos and storing the memories to share so that I may gain satisfaction vicariously by way of your accounts of the pending adventures.

Good Luck, stay safe and enjoy another season of what Alaska has to offer !

Thanks to all who share their upcoming adventures with us !

Hope you get better soon and back out there doing the things you like to do.

( on a side note, I shot 6 moose with a A-bolt 338 and sold that thing, dang that thing ruins some meat, , friggin canon, lol)

Good luck with the recovery 338WM, I tore two rotators in my left shoulder in March splitting some firewood for the kids fireplace and ended up with a condition called "frozen shoulder" because it hurt so bad to move it. Sooo, for the last 4 weeks I have been in rehab 3x a week - I was able to shoot my bow at 50lbs for the first time last night - I figure by Oct opener I just may have it working decent but man the rehab has been painful! I can hold a rifle but not for long and it is not very steady - shooting sticks will fix that! U could do that also - set up in a good ambush spot with a gun rest and keep your shots within reason and salvage some of your season!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Don't expect too much from me. That way you won't be disappointed!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

Really sorry to hear that your season has been ruinned. Follow the doctors orders so that you don't reinjure it when you start feeling better.

Thanks for the good will toward others.
    Semper Fi and God Bless

Bump, for follow up and a belated thank for the kind words. I think I failed to look back on this thread after I posted.