Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Great News for Alaska Moose Hunter's

  1. #1
    Member mit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    702

    Default Great News for Alaska Moose Hunter's

    http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...behavior-bulls


    The Mystery was solved you no longer need to study the habits of Moose!
    Tim

  2. #2
    Member Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,334

    Default

    Now that's a study that spent tax dollars wisely for sure!
    Something similar might effect teenage boys - Hmmm perhaps another Gov't grant and a lengthy study???
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Groundbreaking stuff!
    I love the line "the cow moose, as Alaskans call the females". Silly 'ole Alaskans adopting the name of a farm animal for their female mooses.....meese.....meeses?!

  4. #4

    Default

    Seems to be a lot of studying going on there in the Park...No wonder the Parkies have now found it necessary to arm themselves to the hilt!!! I too would have my finger on the trigger with goonies like this guy wandering amongst.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    New member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    2,022

    Default

    Hopefuly someone forwards this discovery to Franzmann and Schwartz !

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    35

    Default

    "their lust for sex overpowering even their hunger" i'm just imagining David Attenborough narrating this ridiculousness.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •