Thread: 22 dory Boat From Soldontna to Whittier ferry...help!!

Default 22 dory Boat From Soldontna to Whittier ferry...help!!

I have a boat that needs to be at the Whittier terminal august 8 at 8:30 pm. Who should I call? it looks like the people who said they could deliver it are not able too wait at the terminal. Are there towing company that do this stuff? I cannot get a hold of people at even though it is just past 4:00pm. I would hate to cancel my 1300.00 ferry ticket as I have been waiting for this boat for 3 months. Any ideas would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Call the Alaska Marine Highway people (the ones that you booked the ferry through). I had this issue in WA when bringing a boat up here, and they maintain a list of towing companies that they work with that routinely do this for them. In WA they only charge about $45/hr for their time.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded

Thanks I am calling them now!

i'm sure someone here would be happy to tow it for you. just pay for gas & deliver happy ending at later date

Yeah still looking. As long as the boat gets to Whittier, a tow company will take care of it for me. I will try to post details in the classifieds here. The next ferry date available is in january which would really be a bummer.
    Thanks for any help.

Is it on a trailer? Do you not have a truck? Could you rent a UHaul?

Looks like i might be trying to rent a vehicle and flying up, if I here from nobody by this afternoon. 450.00 dollars is my offer for help.

Sent you a PM.....

I found somebody! Good to know there is help out there. Awesome responses!