Thread: Where to Find 223 Rem Brass?

Default Where to Find 223 Rem Brass?

Where can I find this stuff in Anchorage? Winchester, Remington it doesn't matter I just dont want to have to bend over to get it. I did find a bag at a store in Anchorage but the price was more than I was going to spend. $10 more than most other places in town for a bag of 100. Suggestions?

You try sportsman's? I assume you already looked there, but just in case you didn't, I thought I would bring it up.

Default can you reload milsurp?

im new to reloading but i could possibly come up with alot of milsurp brass if your interested?

Whenever I am out making deliveries I spot by Sportsmans. They have been out for probably a month or more now.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    Whenever I am out making deliveries I spot by Sportsmans. They have been out for probably a month or more now.
    You got that right. They're out of a LOT of things. Things I've been buying there regularly, are just gone. I got tired of waiting for them to get H4227 powder, so got it somewhere's else. Then, I made another order to Midway.

When I mentioned it to the guy at the gun counter, he said they were having trouble getting stuff, especially primers. (I looked at primers and they were almost gone.)

He said Sportsmans Warehouse was building a new warehouse outside, to supply their stores.
    Smitty of the North

Default I'll hook you up...

WG...I have SEVERAL hundred rounds that you can have. A friend gave me all his reloading stuff before he left state last fall which included about 100#'s of various brass. I'll give you more .223 than you can use .
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Yeah, I was just in there tonight....man that is sad. The one up in fairbanks had more reloading stuff in stock about a month ago before I came down here.

Quote Originally Posted by AKmud View Post
    WG...I have SEVERAL hundred rounds that you can have. A friend gave me all his reloading stuff before he left state last fall which included about 100#'s of various brass. I'll give you more .223 than you can use .
    I'd appreciate it. So, when are going to get a yote? I am hitting Knik tomorrow mourning bright and early, wish me luck.

I'd appreciate it. So, when are going to get a yote? I am hitting Knik tomorrow mourning bright and early, wish me luck.

If you need anymore I have at least 300 plus rounds once fired brass that you can have , Remington I think .

RR
    Practice does not make perfect !!!!!
    Perfect Practice makes perfect !!!!!!!!!!

USS SARATOGA CV-60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ex_2-1-1-1.gif