Thread: AK moose hunt video review

Default AK moose hunt video review

Had a chance last night to watch a video my son bought - "Brush Thrashin Bulls" by Troy Sessions.
    All do it yourself Alaska moose hunts - showed the "real deal" with hard work to get boats up low water drainage's, sweepers, beaver dams etc. These boys worked hard and shot some REAL nice moose.
    Good video to watch - well done and showed what you could come home with if you put in the efforts!
    Thought anybody looking for a good video might want to know...
    Randy
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Thanks alot.,...........there goes another 15 buck
    Semper Fi and God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by tboehm View Post
    Thanks alot.,...........there goes another 15 buck
    There is no end is there! You will drool when you see the bulls they see and harvest - good grief the ones they passed made me break into a sweat! Best calling tapes I have are from Alex Guthro - very detailed - and the Love Thunder Bull Magnet tapes...
    I saw you were going up for a fall hunt very soon - what all are ya chasen and GOOD LUCK!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    There is no end is there! You will drool when you see the bulls they see and harvest - good grief the ones they passed made me break into a sweat! Best calling tapes I have are from Alex Guthro - very detailed - and the Love Thunder Bull Magnet tapes...
    I saw you were going up for a fall hunt very soon - what all are ya chasen and GOOD LUCK!
    all the moose had been scouted with an airplane... it's an ok video.

Quote Originally Posted by FullFreezer View Post
    all the moose had been scouted with an airplane... it's an ok video.
    Yes, that is true - as long as it was legal I have no problem with that - they still had a major amount of work getting to where they wanted to hunt...

Check out "Bull down" for some exciting moose hunting. They run airboats and cubs.
    Where did you get the "Brush Thrashing Bulls" video at?
    BK

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Check out "Bull down" for some exciting moose hunting. They run airboats and cubs.
    Where did you get the "Brush Thrashing Bulls" video at?
    BK
    My son bought it - not sure but I think either Gander Mtn or Sheels Sporting Goods...