Thread: Summer Roadtrip

Default Summer Roadtrip

Just got back from our summer trip. We went north tent camping. Sitka-Haines-Haines Junction-Tok-Anchorage-Soldotna-Kenai-Homer-Seward-Anchorage-Talkeetna-Cantwell-Paxon-Dawson, YT-Keno City, YT-Whitehorse, YT-Haines-Skagway-Haines-Sitka. The weather was OK but we had great fun.

Please feel free to add any photos from your summer AK travels.

More from the trip.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Gorgeous picture of your daughter!

Now spill the beans on the fisheye lens.

Great images man. I love #2

-Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Thanks Brian and Dan. The fisheye I picked up in Anchorage at the downtown camera shop. It is the Sigma 8mm. They let me take it out of the shop and shoot some images. They were offering it for the same price as the big New York stores. Just starting to figure it out. Kinda fun though. Now I have to sell my Sigma 10-20 and Canon 17-55 to save my marriage.
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

I hope she is worth it
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.