Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: If this is your hat.....

  1. #1
    Member Dirtofak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beaver Creek
    Posts
    2,267

    Default If this is your hat.....

    PM me.....

    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Eagle River,AK
    Posts
    1,494

    Default

    Mike, swing by my work today if you can, I have some info for ya. I am skipping lunch and will be here till 4:00pm. All this talk about sharing hunting spots has got me spooked so bad that I don't feel comfortable even pm'ing.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  3. #3
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    not my hat, but valient effort

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  4. #4
    Member Dirtofak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beaver Creek
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    not my hat, but valient effort
    If I thought it was your hat..... I would have brown streaked it!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

  5. #5
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    maybe by wearing it .. you ****head

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  6. #6

    Default

    Don't tell us it was covering a pile of poo and you found it and quickly snatched it up and soiled your fingers!!! Don't tell us that!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  7. #7
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    He had to, it doesn't biodegrade as fast as the toilet paper..

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  8. #8
    Member Dirtofak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beaver Creek
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Don't tell us it was covering a pile of poo and you found it and quickly snatched it up and soiled your fingers!!! Don't tell us that!
    It could be that he either scared off or became the meal of the bear that I have been hunting...... but probably NOT.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

  9. #9
    Member jkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Big Lake
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Had to leave my hat behind once, only cause didn't want to rip up my nicest tshirt.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    Had to leave my hat behind once, only cause didn't want to rip up my nicest tshirt.
    I just hope it was at least a hundred yards off the trail, mister. heh heh A cruel thought just entered my mind...all those do gooders that like to go out and recover lost items....
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  11. #11
    Member Dirtofak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beaver Creek
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    I just hope it was at least a hundred yards off the trail, mister. heh heh A cruel thought just entered my mind...all those do gooders that like to go out and recover lost items....
    You been hanging out on the TP thread again!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •