Thread: GOOD LUCK to ALL as You Head Afield this Fall!

Default GOOD LUCK to ALL as You Head Afield this Fall!

I know you early sheep guys will be hitting the trails in a day or two...so I wanted to wish EVERYONE who hunts in Alaska this fall, a safe and memorable hunting season!

- I hope each of you enjoys a wilderness experience that you can look back on and treasure for years to come;

- I hope each of you sees something this year, that you've never seen before on your hunts;

- I hope everyone who shoots an animal is able to make a clean, quick kill and a successful harvest;

- I hope you each retain, or recapture, that unbridled excitement we had when we first ventured into Alaska's vast wilderness;

- I hope the weather doesn't unduly disrupt anyone's hunt;

Above all, I hope that each of us remembers how lucky we truly are, to embark on this adventure we're about to begin, where so many will never be privileged to go.

Best wishes, and looking forward to great stories and pics upon your return!

Michael

Thanks Mdhunter !!!....but are you going to take part in any hunts this year?....... do want to say thanks for all service of those deployed !!!!

Hey Thomas - that part in my first post about hoping weather doesn't disrupt your hunt, was in your honor.

Am I doing a hunt this year? Absolutely - doing a DIY flyout moose hunt in Unit 20! Just ordered my Barney's Hunter pack, hoping to be packing moose quarters in about a month!

I echo what Thomas said, thanks to all of our service men and women for your sacrifice and service.

Yes, their service makes all this possible. We all look forward to your photos and stories. Good luck, shoot straight and stay safe.

THANKS! Same to you.

And when you see it all think about weather it happen by some freak of nature or did something have a guideing hand in it all.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Thanks and right back at ya.
    Now what ?

Thank you much. And good luck to you.

good luck to everyone...wherever you go, whatever game you pursue...hunt hard and stay safe...lol, hopefully i wont see any of you out there...*grins*

zack

Same to you guys- praying for you all to have safe journeys, memorable camps, and quick and efficient harvests. For those serving overseas my prayers are with you too for your continued safety and a quick return.

Most of all I'm anticipating some great hunting stories and wonderful photos of you guys with some outstanding animals.

We are the most fortunate folks on earth.