Thread: Fuel drip stove for tents

Default Fuel drip stove for tents

I have been looking and havent had much luck, looking for a fuel drip stove for my hunting tent. I was wondering if anyone on here could point me in the right direction. I was wondering if maybe you could send me the web site of the name so I could go on and buy one and get it here by August 25th.
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

About the only one I know of is the hunter space heater arcic stove. Just google Hunter sha stove and you should find some info as well as where to buy.

Go to the Army Surplus store in Fairbanks off Cushman they usually have Yukon Stoves for around $200.00. You can also look on ebay and find some for sale. We used them in the military and I use it in my AO 10X10 but the stove pipe was different size so I had mine customized for my stove. They should be able to change it out at Alaska T&T. You will also need a hole towards the bottom for your fuel line. If you run it up through the vent gravity can't feed the fuel. I had my tent modified with a gromlet just the right size for the tube and velcro on both ends, at the bottom back of the tent, to close it off when not in use, kinda like the stove pipe hole.

Alaska tent and tarp has several models. Their in Fairbanks just off third- turn R at the china buffet.. If not, Jim and his crew can point you in the right direction if you want a new stove.

And they warrentee all that they sell-
    Note: even in August - test it out before the hunt. Some need tuning to work right. And if you haven't had one, or played with the Army's design... it will take a few tries to get it just right.

And for fuel line- MAKE SURE YOU PUT A DRIP LOOP IN FOR emergencies.
    Fuel tank- if you can get a vented one with double valves, use it. sometimes just cracking open a cap won't give enough draw and you can "Suck" up the flame. Not a pretty outcome.

Chris

+1 for Alaska Tent and Tarp

AT&T sells a new vented propane stove that would cut down on diesel smell in your tent...
    Just another option