Thread: Stomp Grate

Default Stomp Grate

Can anyone recommed a good source to manufacture a stomp grate or a source for purchasing one that will not ask for the balance of my 401K to cover the cost. I have 2000 Weldcraft, 18ft in need of a stomp grate. Located in Fairbanks. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I know several people on here like these guys: http://www.stompgrate.com/

I have emailed them and called them a few times without hearing back though.

I have a Ketchum Manufacturing stomp grate on my Weldcraft. It came with one on it. I had to replace it a few years back, dont ask why, let just say i ran out of driving talent one day. I called around, and found that Reeds in Faibanks could get the stomp grate delivered to my door for the same price as the manufacture. (i did buy the new from him) It was pretty spendy though.
    2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
    SD309 AT
    2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
    Custom Mod's

+1 for stompgrate.com. It took a few weeks because they were out of the ones for my pump and had to make some more.

When it got here it fit perfect and is high quality.
    "I'd rather be fishing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling Slayer View Post
    +1 for stompgrate.com. It took a few weeks because they were out of the ones for my pump and had to make some more.

When it got here it fit perfect and is high quality.
    Steve who owns the business had a few personal problems and is a little behind. It took him three months to get me mufflers for my boat but I am happy with the products. All I can say is find a business who deals with Ketchum Manufacturing and they have better luck in contacting them. After a week or so I was able to get in contact with Steve myself but Valley diesel marine in Wasilla is the authorized dealer for this area. NOTE: If you have a loud boat the mufflers are a worth while investment. if I would have found this web site eariler I would have ordered these. http://www.kls-marine.com/ aluminum muffers and $50 cheaper. just saying.

Two thumbs up for the KLS mufflers, and they give off a sweeeeet sound.(Sorry not trying to hijack the thread)
    2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
    SD309 AT
    2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
    Custom Mod's

Quote Originally Posted by Jimw View Post
    Two thumbs up for the KLS mufflers, and they give off a sweeeeet sound.(Sorry not trying to hijack the thread)
    Hey how much difference did the KLS mufflers make? I can talk in my boat at full power now but still noise.

Default Silverstreak Boats in Anchorage is building grates...

Ben would be the man to talk with. The grates I looked at were top quality and ready to ship.
    SeaULater