Thread: New England RV Vacation Swap for Alaska Vacation

Default New England RV Vacation Swap for Alaska Vacation

The wife and I are wanting to make a pilgrimage back to see family in Maine, CT, and NorthWest PA next year in May. We really don't want to drive from Alaska as we only have 2 weeks to do this. We want to fly to New England, pick up a Motorhome and visit family. I currently have a Class C Fleetwood Jamboree 30' long that sleeps 6 very comfortably and it very clean and great condition. If anyone in New England has an RV of equal or bigger size that wants to visit Alaska for a vacation, I would be willing to do a 2 week swap. During the right time, I could take you on a fishing trip to make your vacation a little more cost effective. If you are interested, please PM me and lets start to discuss details. I plan to post in Craiglist in certain cities also, but would prefer to do this with a Member. If anyone has any other places to suggest for me to check or post with, let me know also.

neat swap, I hope you find what your looking for . Too bad you don't have a plane as I could use some bush flights .

Sounds like a great deal. I have a friend that may be visiting Alaska this summer, and would probably be interested in this swap if the deal is still up for grabs. Let me know if you are still looking for a person to swap with. Thanks.

Too late, I already rented a cabin on a lake and had to alter our plans. I would have love to do it but could only wait so long. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angelicalee8 View Post
    Sounds like a great deal. I have a friend that may be visiting Alaska this summer, and would probably be interested in this swap if the deal is still up for grabs. Let me know if you are still looking for a person to swap with. Thanks.
    Maybe they will just take a trip to the MGM vegas hotel instead.
    Last edited by kingfisherktn; 07-03-2012 at 06:15.