Thread: Moose hunting partner Sept. 9th-18th

Default Moose hunting partner Sept. 9th-18th

I've been making plans on going on a moose hunt this Sept. in unit 20C from Sept. 9th (leaving after work that day) and coming home Sunday the 18th. I have two wheelers and all the camping gear needed. (no meat wagon )

I'm really just looking for a partner. I'm going into my second year in AK and have enjoyed success trapping and bear hunting but have yet to tag a moose. Since 20C is any bull I'm pulling the trigger on the first moose with at least one antler over 4"

Little about me, married, two kids (girls), science teacher in the Valley. Good shape if round counts as a shape but I can go all day long. I've been hunting since I was a little kid. Got my first deer and elk at 9 and have not missed a year yet with deer and very few with elk.

PM me if you are interested. If you are completely against 20C we can talk. It was just a starting spot.

thanks

teach

Hey Chris, I'll shoot you a PM.

Did you get plans worked out yet? If not, get with me, My hunting partner is on the brink of cancelling due to schedule conflict. I already have these dates off... I was looking at 20D...