Thread: Canton Ohio Police officer goes crazy !

Default Canton Ohio Police officer goes crazy !

I hope ive posted this in the right place ? If not, mods please relocate it for me. Thanks. This is a must watch video, about ccw. http://youtu.be/kassP7zI0qc

IMO this guy should not be a cop. Dangerous abuse of power.

Agreed. That dude needs his cheerio threatened.

Guy had plenty of time to just yell out I have a weapon.Cops are also wrong and need a different line of work
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    Guy had plenty of time to just yell out I have a weapon.Cops are also wrong and need a different line of work
    There ain't no way I'm yelling "I have a weapon" or anything of the sort to a cop! The guy sure put himself in a bad spot hanging with hookers in a bad part of town and what not but he did everything else right.

He attempted to inform the officer in the backseat and was “ordered” to be quiet. He informed the other officer as soon as he was contacted and was ignored and accused of lying before he had said anything other than "I have a carry permit." He had his permit in his hand the entire time attempting to hand it to the officer . . . the guy committed no apparent crime or they would have approached the driver first (talking to people in a car was legal last I knew.) Driver did his part best as he could the way the LEOs were doing theirs.

The officer on the other hand did commit crimes including assault with a deadly weapon by threatening to shoot the detained subject in the back of his curser. “I see you one more time I’m gonna put lumps on you!” is assault! “The **** you just pulled I could blast you right in the mouth” borders on assault. Then come the sound of 4 strikes to a guy in cuffs that if we could see them I’m sure would be something along the lines of aggravated battery. “I’m so close to caving in your god **** head” “. . . talking to me with a ****** gun . . . do you want me to pull mine and stick it to your head?” would be assault with a deadly weapon or at least brandishing a weapon . . . remember the guy is in cuffs in the curser here.

The cop should lose his job and be charged for this travesty . . . with a temper like that he has no business being armed at all! This guy makes a lot of very fine LEOs look very VERY bad.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

That dude with a badge (not a cop) is obviously an enemy of the state. He forgot who his employer is. Just so happens that guy he handcuffed as well as threatened with execution, is one of them! Fuggin idiot! That ain't no cop, but a pig with a power trip. I said it before, anyone can get a badge nowadays...

A pretty good write up on it here: http://www.ohiofreepress.com/firearm...permit-holder/
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Any good cop would have run the plate and the name should have popped up CCW owner. Instead of talking asking permission to speak a simple (officer I have a ccw and weapon) would have got the cops attention.Been on both sides of this to many times to count and never a ticket given if both the the right thing.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Any good cop would have run the plate and the name should have popped up CCW owner.
    Yes sloppy, extremely sloppy job. I’m no cop but come from a family of them and road as a C/O most weekends for years and years down in south Phoenix so have watched this play out a thousand times too. What keeps that from turning into a chance? Nothing since they didn’t secure the car/driver. First thing every cop I have ridden with wants to do is get a read on the driver and see if they got rabbit in them.

Instead of talking asking permission to speak a simple (officer I have a ccw and weapon) would have got the cops attention.
    You would think so but I hear the guy say it at least twice and they ignore him . . . if the cop couldn’t hear him standing right there and I did from hear with my bad hearing that cop needs a trip to the hearing aid shop! These guys are a danger to themselves and everyone around them out there playing cop like that.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    There ain't no way I'm yelling "I have a weapon" or anything of the sort to a cop! The guy sure put himself in a bad spot hanging with hookers in a bad part of town and what not but he did everything else right.

He attempted to inform the officer in the backseat and was “ordered” to be quiet. He informed the other officer as soon as he was contacted and was ignored and accused of lying before he had said anything other than "I have a carry permit." He had his permit in his hand the entire time attempting to hand it to the officer . . . the guy committed no apparent crime or they would have approached the driver first (talking to people in a car was legal last I knew.) Driver did his part best as he could the way the LEOs were doing theirs.

The officer on the other hand did commit crimes including assault with a deadly weapon by threatening to shoot the detained subject in the back of his curser. “I see you one more time I’m gonna put lumps on you!” is assault! “The **** you just pulled I could blast you right in the mouth” borders on assault. Then come the sound of 4 strikes to a guy in cuffs that if we could see them I’m sure would be something along the lines of aggravated battery. “I’m so close to caving in your god **** head” “. . . talking to me with a ****** gun . . . do you want me to pull mine and stick it to your head?” would be assault with a deadly weapon or at least brandishing a weapon . . . remember the guy is in cuffs in the curser here.

The cop should lose his job and be charged for this travesty . . . with a temper like that he has no business being armed at all! This guy makes a lot of very fine LEOs look very VERY bad.
    Sir, you have summed this up in expert fasion and I agree with your post! Can add nothing except that though I have never been in court nor brought a suit against any individual or organization, I would be getting myself a lawyer. Even though the guy made a bad decision by putting himself in a bad part of town and consorting with shady individuals, the officer and his department are liable for damages in treating a citizen in such a way after he is detained. I could understand and maybe even justify such treatment after the end of a wild chase that gravely endagers lives of inocents and officers, (adrenaline syndrome) but this officer has some serious anger issues that should disqualify him from wearing a badge.

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTERKJL View Post
    I could understand and maybe even justify such treatment after the end of a wild chase that gravely endagers lives of inocents and officers, (adrenaline syndrome) but this officer has some serious anger issues that should disqualify him from wearing a badge.
    I agree, had he ran or otherwise been a danger to the public and the officers at least I could understand the anger . . . still not the death threats though. To get so angry when the guy complied with every order and was so non-confrontational tells me this cop is too unstable, too unpredictable, too dangerous to be in law enforcement. Further he should hang up his “Glock 40” before he does something with it in a fit of rage he will regret . . . if he is like this with someone compliant what’s he gonna do when some stupid kid gives him lip and really pushes his buttons!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    I agree, had he ran or otherwise been a danger to the public and the officers at least I could understand the anger . . . still not the death threats though. To get so angry when the guy complied with every order and was so non-confrontational tells me this cop is too unstable, too unpredictable, too dangerous to be in law enforcement. Further he should hang up his “Glock 40” before he does something with it in a fit of rage he will regret . . . if he is like this with someone compliant what’s he gonna do when some stupid kid gives him lip and really pushes his buttons!
    Again, I agree 100%. He does much to discredit and dishonor all the fine, outstanding, and patient officers out there putting their lives on the line daily to enforce the laws. Heck, I've seen other videos on police TV programs where patient officers endured tirades of cussing and name calling by law breakers. This cop would undoubtably just pull out his "Glock Forty" and put an end to it! His partner did not have his back either by trying to difuse the situation. Seemed kind of like a real domineering type cop paired up with a obedient blind follower! Also unbelievable they were so dumb as to forget everything was being recorded?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTERKJL View Post
    ...Also unbelievable they were so dumb as to forget everything was being recorded?????????????
    I am never surprised by stupid. There are literally no boundaries an idiot will not cross. This officer is simply a case in point...
    Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.