Thread: Silvers in the Little Su?

Default Silvers in the Little Su?

Are they in yet?

The wife and I will be up Friday.
    brad g.
    So Cal, USA
    Visit my Sporting Clays website
    http://www.ysr-racer.com

Everyone I talked to at various spots, (Sportsmans, Willow Creek, and in Anchorage) said is was mind numbingly slow on the Little Su for silvers at this point. They all said next week......

Quote Originally Posted by germe1967 View Post
    Everyone I talked to at various spots, (Sportsmans, Willow Creek, and in Anchorage) said is was mind numbingly slow on the Little Su for silvers at this point. They all said next week......
    Yep, they should be coming in soon. I love August silver fishing!

Been on the Lil Su with the family twice and have put 5 in the freezer. Not packed yet but enough to be had if you know where your going. I agree with another week and it will well worth the trip. I plan on hittin it again on the 29th and take a look around
    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." T. R.

Wife and I went 10 miles downstream from the landing and I got skunked and once again she out fished me by landing a red that bit her pink vibrax. Saw a couple salmon roll but thats about it. Can't wait to get back down there in 2 weeks though to put a few in the freezer.

How about them pinks?? They in yet?
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not fish they are after."
    -Henry David Thoreau

They are in, but they are not easy yet. Down river seems to be the deal right now, but lots of chums in the water, so it's not a wasted trip. Hope they get in there good soon, heard some bulugas are in the inlet pushing fish around.