Thread: Anchorage to Seward 8/17?

Default Anchorage to Seward 8/17?

Have a day to kill on my way to Seward and was looking for a good place to fish, bows & dollies preferrred. Have plenty of time down on the Anchor, DC & Ninilchix after leaving Seward. Was given the suggestion of the Swanson and renting a kayak but that seems like more work than Im interested in.

Default Anyone? Anc to Seward bows & dollies

Sent out this post a week ago, can't believe with all the resources out there no one answered.
    Any suggestions on my way to Seward for a good place to stop and fish for bows & dollies. Have a day to kill before hitting the salt. Then head to fish lower KP for the silvers.
    Sounds like the reports are bad coming from the Little Su, Deshka, etc. Any word on lower KP as to how the run is developing? Good reports from Seward in the bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. F Rodder View Post
    Sent out this post a week ago, can't believe with all the resources out there no one answered.
    Any suggestions on my way to Seward for a good place to stop and fish for bows & dollies. Have a day to kill before hitting the salt. Then head to fish lower KP for the silvers.
    Sounds like the reports are bad coming from the Little Su, Deshka, etc. Any word on lower KP as to how the run is developing? Good reports from Seward in the bay.
    You should be able to find Dollies and Silvers in the Anchor River. Quartz Creek is another place you can get some Dollies and Rainbows.

power commuting twixt the valley and anchorage

Rodder, pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Col. F Rodder View Post
    Any suggestions on my way to Seward for a good place to stop and fish for bows & dollies. Have a day to kill before hitting the salt.
    If you have a skiff stop at Trail lakes and head up the river that dumps in the lake to the rail road bridge good rainbows and dollies...well least there used to be in the 70's when my dad would take me up

I'm taking a poll
    <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Okay. So if you or anybody else in your household apply for an RC566 you CANNOT hunt caribou anywhere else in the state and you CANNOT hunt for moose anywhere but unit 13. So hopefully that will deter some of the 100 grand who have intentions of applying.