Thread: Copper river supplementals?

Default Copper river supplementals?

Is there going to be a supplemental tomorrow and saturday? Thanks..
    I would look it up myself but my internet is down...

No, supp's start on Monday the 25th.

Just in case somesake asks how long supplemental is going to run... July 20, 2011AMENDMENT TO THE 2011 COPPER RIVER PERSONAL USE DIP NET SALMON FISHING SCHEDULEThe Chitina Subdistrict will open from 12:01 a.m., Monday, July 25 through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, July 31. In addition, a supplemental harvest of 10 additional sockeye salmon will be allowed for the personal use dip net salmon fishery in the Chitina Subdistrict during this period. Supplemental permits are incorporated in the Chitina Subdistrict fishery permit and supplemental harvest must be recorded on this permit before leaving the fishing site. The supplemental harvest portion of the permit is valid only if the original permit limit has been harvested. Supplemental sockeye salmon may only be taken from 12:01 a.m., Monday, July 25 through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, July 31. A permit holder who has filled their original permit limit is entitled to take 10 additional sockeye salmon during each supplemental period. This announcement does not change the eighth opening of the Chitina Subdistrict, which will remain at noon on Tuesday, July 19 until 11:59 p.m., Sunday, July 24.