Thread: Missing person Healy help keep an eye out.

Default Missing person Healy help keep an eye out.

This is from Neighbor/friends of mine.
    Moderators if there is a better place for this please move it or repost elsewhere.
    Thanks for the help.

Find Rob Gage

My brother, Rob Gage ( age 33, 6'2", somewhat stocky build, brown hair and eyes and o...ften wears a stocking cap) has not been seen or heard from since Friday, July 15th at 6:00pm. He is working for the Alaska Railroad in Healy, Alaska. He has been up there all summer and staying in a small trailer on Railroad property. He is a welder and works on bridges for them. He was scheduled to work on Sat. morning at 6:00am and did not show up for work. THIS IS VERY UNLIKE HIM! HE LEFT HIS CELL PHONE IN HIS TRAILER and his co-workers said he did not sleep in his trailer Fri. night. They were worried enough that they took Sat. off to look for him on local trails and areas he frequents, then they called my parents, John and Marie Gage from Seward, Alaska. My parents drove to Healy and met with a trooper in the area that evening around 10pm. The troopers began by looking at airports and the border and supposedly have put out an all points bulletin to other departments in the state. He is driving a white, two-door (with access doors) extended cab Toyota Tacoma with a hood scoop. I am told that the hood scoop is not very common on the Tacomas and are mostly found on Tundras, but I am not sure. It is a TRD off-road model with license plate FLG 406.
    There is a "find Rob Gage" on facebook or contact me.

Thanks Patrick

I hope he is found soon and in good health.

Best wishes to the Gage family and friends

this is not his truck but what it looks like. It does have the scoop on the hood

Prayer sent that he is safe and sound

His body was found last night.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Sorry to hear....
    BK

His Family is a long established one from Seward. We where all pulling for Rob and the outpouring from that community has been sobering.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.

rest in peace dude
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

LINK

Peace man.

sorry for your loss.