Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 Dead-Hold BDC Matte Black
An evolutionary upgrade, Vortex Viper HS riflescopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. A new optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. The ultra-friendly eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily—because shooting opportunities can be measured in fractions of seconds. Built on a ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Lens Coatings - Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- 30 mm Tube - Provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude.
- One-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Construction from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Turrets - Protect from accidental movement and impact.
- MAG-View - Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions. Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Price: $499.99 Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
- Magnification: 4-16 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4 inches
- Field of View: 27.4-7.4 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 clicks
- Travel per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yards to infinity
- Length: 13.7 inches
- Weight: 22 ounces
Vortex Videos - Click Here
View Vortex Reticles - Click Here
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
* Optics Cleaning Cloth ($4.99) -- Add to Order