Thread: Alaska Guide Tent - ebay

Default Alaska Guide Tent - ebay

With all the talk about the "Alaska Guide Tent," I searched ebay and found an eight man tent:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CABELAS-8-PERSON...8#ht_692wt_986

I am looking for a 6-man tent. This one is a little big for me but might work for someone else.

good find! Definately the older model but the price is right as of right now. I paid $220 for my used 6 man from the cabelas store in Boise.
    To use as a referance on used prices when they actually show up on the market.

I would love to find a 6-man one for $220. I wonder if I called Cabelas and asked when they get returned ones in if there is a place they clear them out of? I just have not come around to paying $500. for a new one. My daughter is now old enough to hunt with me and enjoys it so I need to upgrade from the 2-man tent.

Rod123,
    I am in Cabelas about once a month here the Glendale Arizona and the do get returns on many products. It is my experience that the do mark these items down a bit but not what you would expect. They are still a bit pricy and have a no return policy. My buddy just boufgt a new Kodiak Canvas tent that is a great tent. It is 10'x10' and can be put up by one person in very short order. THey are made of heave canvas, are durable and look nice. THey have a web page and they shipped it right to my front door for free and no sales tax.