Thread: NEW in Town, would love to have someone to fish with!

Default NEW in Town, would love to have someone to fish with!

Hello everyone!
    I've been in Anchorage now for about 2 weeks (came up from Seattle) , and have been trying to go fishing and has not worked too well lol.
    I was wondering if any of the experienced fisherman here would give some kind advice, also, I am hoping to go down to the Kenai river this weekend, and if someone from Anchorage would like to go and show me AK fishing, , I'll totally drive/pay for gas.
    Thanks all,

Cheers

I'll be arriving down there (Soldotna area) Friday afternoon, and the rest of my crew doesn't get in until Sat night. Might have some time to show you a few of the fishing spots Friday evening and Sat if you make it down there. Shoot me a note at coastal_storm at cox.net if you think you're going to make it down.

Ill probably be heading down on saturday or sunday. I also live in anchorage. Shoot me a PM with your number and Ill let you know when Im planning my trip. Ill get you set up and hopefully we will both get on some fish. I hooked and lost 7 today so I have an idea Im doing something right just gotta put the finish on em!
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

I have a few friends coming up from the lower 48 next week. We are probably going to try a few fly out locations for silvers and pike. Depending on weight I should have room sometime after wed (wife goes back to work).