Thread: wanting to dip (from boat) ENA tomorrow or wednesday.

Default wanting to dip (from boat) ENA tomorrow or wednesday.

Looking to dip out of a boat tomorrow (Tuesday 7/19 or 7/20) Willing to assist in cost ($100+)! Looking to get my 55 fish and get out.

Troy
    841-0789

I am leaving now with room for one more. Call me @240-7340 First come first serve.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fl View Post
    I am leaving now with room for one more. Call me @240-7340 First come first serve.
    PLanning to dip tonight? Or tomorrow?

I would also be available for a suicide run 7/20 or later. I can also slit costs. call 360-1310
    Drew
    Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

I'm planning on fishing the bank with my buddy, but if someone is in need of a couple strong strapping young men to help them net fish from their boat we are your guys. Looking to fish both tides Friday (unless the morning one is slamming). Don't want a ton of fish, but between us we'd probably take 60-80 for our families.

746 2208 until Thursday, cell 801 310 8056 after thursday evening.

I unfortunately have not had any luck with the 3 different places and times i've tried to get my reds. So with that being said, I would love the opportunity to join someone with an open seat on your boat for Friday. Of course splitting expenses is a given. This is my last opportunity to get my reds for this season. Please give me a jingle at 315-1581...Thanx