Thread: Chitina Charters running until ?

Fairbanks, Farmers Loop Permafrost

Default Chitina Charters running until ?

Does anyone know how long Mark is chartering until this year?
    If I don't hear back any solid dates I'll see if I can contact him myself and will let others know.

Two years ago, and then a couple years before that, I went the last week he was chartering. Past mid-August and went during the middle of the week. He only had two boat loads of people waiting and we all got good spots. No crazy easy dipping but very steady. Did not have many Silvers, maybe 2 or so out of 30 or 40.(had a Proxy)

Let me know if you know his plans on how late he's working or else I'll hound him down and get a firm date from him and will let you all know.
    Paul Holland
    Board Member Chitina Dipnetters Association
    chitinadipnetters dot com

Wasilla, AK

I had a long chat with Mark last Friday as my son and I were there during the high water conditions. My son works on the slope and won't be back in town until mid August. He told us he plans to run until the end of August this year. Fishing was terribly slow last Friday, only took seven between the two of us.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.