Thread: Full Curl now an authorized Mathews Dealer!!!!! WWooohooooo!!!!

Thumbs up Full Curl now an authorized Mathews Dealer!!!!! WWooohooooo!!!!

I arranged to be customer #1 by prepaying for a new Z7 Extreme, which I will take possession of on Wednesday!!!

Congrat's to Dave and Joni on their amazingly successful venture and the fact that they now can say they offer the finest archery equipment in the industry.

If you haven't been in to see them, please do. Great people. Great inventory. Great range, and now GREAT BOWS!!!

Taylor

where are they located at?

Just south of the Huffman Traffic Circle on Old Seward. www.FullCurlArchery.com

Gonna have a decent Mathews starting inventory as I understand it. The inventory begins arriving today. I pick up my new Z7 Extreme as soon as the truck pulls up!!!

Taylor

Brand new Z7 Extreme!
    Thanks, Dave and Joni!
    Taylor
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad to hear they are adding to the line up. Great people to do business with and I send anyone I can their way, customer service is outstanding!

Full Curl is a great shop and coming from the midwest where there's a bow shop on every corner, I am truly blessed to call Full Curl my shop of choice. As for other places in the Anchorage area, I dont recommend anywhere else to shoot or buy equipment... The archery club on Elmendorf/Richardson Base(Not Mentioning Any Names!) is "trying" to get things put together, but unfortunately I will NOT go there! They(The President of the Club) turned away a very dear friend of mine that is such a wonderful guy/family man and a former combat veteran that defended our country because he said he thought he had "Extra Bagage". That is completely unacceptable and I will not have anything to do with ANY organization that makes remarks towards someone they have never even had the time to know. NOT COOL! So now my buddy has started to go with me to Full Curl. Anyways, Thanks again Dave & Joni for being such great people and operating a true class act of a archery shop and supporting every single veteran that walks through that door! You have earned a true friend in this world and earned the respect of a Purple Heart Veteran that I know for sure cherishes your friendship!