Thread: Very unhappy dog.....

Default Very unhappy dog.....

I think she's wishing for summer. We were on our daily walk, She watched me walk away, pouted and sat down in the snow.
    I personally cant wait until I can actualy feel the warmth of all this sun we are getting.

This is Amber, 10 month old bullmastiff. I just had to share these, lately my dogs have been the focus of all my photos, still playing with my new Canon.

Unhappy, but nice-looking and strong

Thanks Ray, and to think, shes only 10 months old ))

grizzeyes

gee yurr dog does look a bit sad but might look more bored than sad. a beautiful dog you have. Do you know what kind of weather them bulls are accustomed to? does she have any dog buddies? maybe put a bird in the house so she can try n catch it. lol that 'll perk her up ; ) She's learning in life at this time....she'll be ok. Absolutely beautiful dog you have
    Last edited by grizzeyes; 05-26-2007 at 00:48.

I thought I would just add to my orginal post. Here are some updated shots of the "kids".

Still playing with the camera, Im going to try to get some shots of the eclipse tonight, Hoping it will clear up a little out our way! I'll include one of a really nice moon I saw lastnight! (taken with my point & Shoot) All the others are off my Canon Rebel XT

Deb

Amber dirt and all!

Default Expressions

Cute Dogs Deb...sure have a way of expressing themselves! Hoping the clouds blow over down here too, but not looking too promising, just started to rain a bit

Yep its raining here too! Thats ok though we have a few hours. In the mean time does anyone have any special settings to share with me that I might try? I still dont understand anything more then "auto"...LOL

One of my summer captures

That must be a Brussel's Mastiff I seein the one pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Hey Roger!

Im sure you have figured out who this is just by looking at the dogs...Haha..Yep thats Miss Dusty, the boss in this neck of the woods.

Deb

Nice looking dogs! Looks like you are getting the hang of the Rebel love that dragonfly pic!