Thread: are the silvers in resurrection bay yet?

Default are the silvers in resurrection bay yet?

are they coming in the bay yet, if not when do they usually start coming in strong, would like to get back down there this year, i went down begining of august last year and absolutely killed em from a 16' klamath fishing inside the bay, would like to know they start coming in thick as i may make a few trips down this year... thanks for any info...

A friend from work on the slope said they limited out around pony cove a week or so ago.
    "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Went to Bulldog cove last weekend and smoked the silvers. Headed back down tonight!

Yep. There's a few being cought by the waterfall

thanks guys

Picked up a limit for 5 guys at Agnes on monday lost about ten others and had a few more hits. I was getting them trolling, I was watching the moochers through binos and they seemed to be picking up a few but not as many as the guys trolling were.

Ditto on Res. silvers. Went Wed. and did very well mouching at Agnes-doubles every once in a while.

Yes they are in...Was down there for 9 days taking friends and family out on the boat...scored over 200 Salmon..limited out every day with silvers and didnt run more than 8 miles from the harbor....

Got questions on techniques or locations....PM me.. I will share all the info with anyone...to easy.

DH01
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Ditto the Pony Cove experience. Make sure you bring enough bait. I ran out of herring before we ran out of silvers.
    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." Theodore Roosevelt, 1913

Quote Originally Posted by 0321Tony View Post
    Picked up a limit for 5 guys at Agnes on monday lost about ten others and had a few more hits. I was getting them trolling, I was watching the moochers through binos and they seemed to be picking up a few but not as many as the guys trolling were.
    What depth were you trolling?

Silvers are everywhere within the bay. Caught fish at Thumb Cove, Cainshead, Calisto, Hive Island , and the west side of Rugged. Outside, we caught them between Barwell Island and Driftwood Bay to the east. To the west we picked them up from Agnes, No Name Island, and were chasing our halibut gear 60+ miles west. I troll from 30-55` and have even picked up a couple kings so far this year. You`ll get `em if you go.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Siddfinch View Post
    What depth were you trolling?
    I had two down riggers that I was trolling at 40-60 ft and had three divers that were fishing about 25-30ft down. I was picking up fish at all the depths I was fishing so I didnt have a set depth that worked best