Thread: TimeLine has a new owner

Talking TimeLine has a new owner

The new owner for TimeLine is Corey Fischer. Corey would like to let everybody know that he and his brother Scott will be running TimeLine out of Whittier. Also Scott Fischer had a miss understanding at the docks on friday july 8th,and to anyone involved, it wont happen anymore. We look forward to seeing everybody on the water.

Congratulations on the purchase. Will you be chartering TimeLine or is it purely for pleasure? See you on the water.

Pete
    "Patience"
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

The Timeline is a private fishcatchin machine only...sorry no charters please...by the way, if you are ready to launch at the whittier dock, you don't have to wait for the folks that are not ready to launch at the whittier dock...especially when there is nobody launching at the whittier dock...just an FYI..."fishon"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob the fisher View Post
    The Timeline is a private fishcatchin machine only...sorry no charters please...
    I knew that the original owner/builder didn't charter it. Just curious how it will be used this time around.

I saw you at the south end of Knight Island Saturday, Was that your maiden voyage?

It was not our maiden voyage ,we have had it out 3 times,been doing pretty good. what is your boat name ,we seen 2 glacier crfts out there.

We are a pleasure/fishing boat.

Congrats on the recent purchase of "Timeline". We saw your GC in passing on the Sourthern tip of Knight Island on Sat afternoon as well.

Mitch & Sharon

FOCU$

Quote Originally Posted by fisch742 View Post
    It was not our maiden voyage ,we have had it out 3 times,been doing pretty good. what is your boat name ,we seen 2 glacier crfts out there.

This is Ron & Linda from Cast a Spell, we hope you enjoy your GC. Linda was wondering why you'll were washing it down so hard the last time we saw you in Whittier.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    This is Ron & Linda from Cast a Spell, we hope you enjoy your GC. Linda was wondering why you'll were washing it down so hard the last time we saw you in Whittier.
    Ha! You might consider renaming her as well. Something relevant to you would be a nice touch and you would probably get more responses on the ole VHF.

Default boat washing

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    Just want to keep it clean. Any suggestions on keeping an aluminum boat clean,does it need to be scrubbed after every use or is a good rinse ok with fresh water.

If you leave it in Whittier, it will get plenty of water on it. I leave a bucket on my back deck and there are times there where they get 8 inches of rain in a week.

Unless you coat it with something, it will get a bit of corrosion on it, which is a good thing since it protects the aluminum.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded